Losing your natural teeth can be a traumatic experience. Whether young or old, the impact of tooth loss is likely to directly affect ones lifestyle and confidence. Eating out, socializing or simply smiling can becomes a cause for embarrassment rather than joy. A solution to this problem is dentures.
Times have changed and so have dental practices. Research has led to the development of aesthetically pleasing, functional and comfortable dentures.
Dentures are prosthetic dental appliances constructed to replace missing teeth. Unlike dental bridges and dental implants, which are permanently attached to the bone, dentures are attached to a supporting structure.
This makes them removable and easier to clean and maintain. Affordable dentures are the ones made from conventional plastic teeth while porcelain dentures can be more expensive.
At the Dentart Plus in Turkey, we understand the value of your oral health and smile. Keeping this as our primary goal, we have gathered an expert team of prosthodontists and cosmetic dentists. With their years of training and experience, the dentists at the Dentart Plus clinic in Turkey are some of the best in field of dental practice. Keeping with the standards of good dental practice, before creating dentures, dentists at the Turkey clinic conduct a thorough assessment of the patient's dental condition is made.
The Dentart Plus in Turkey is all about providing patients with quality dental care that is pain free. To ensure this our cosmetic dentists use only the latest materials and techniques to create customized dentures that fit each patient perfectly.
Advantages of Dentures
- Alongside the obvious aesthetic value, cosmetic dentures also have a number of benefits from an orthodontic point of view.
- Our teeth give shape to our jaws, cheeks and face. Therefore tooth loss can severely change the appearance of a person's face making one look significantly older than their age.Wearing dentures helps to retain the shape of the jaw and face.
- When we lose a few of our teeth, the ones remaining can start shifting out of their normal position causing misalignment. Wearing dentures can prevent this.
- Dentures also help strengthen facial muscles that control our expressions, proper articulation of words and chewing.
- Dentures can also help prevent 'bone atrophy' or loss of jaw bone density due to deficiency in the supply of vital nutrients in that area.